March 21, 2008

Apologies and News

So I have been a major slacker for a while. Sorry!! I do have a few excuses though...

First was the vacation in Mexico (check out my pics here)....

Next, I got really busy at my day job.....

Finally, the Husband tore his Achilles tendon and required alot of my attention. (He hasn't revovered yet but is getting better)

However, loyal readers and decdicated cooks, I will be back in the swing of things shortly.

In the meantime, it seems that I have won a recipe suggestion contest at Birches, a restaurant in my neighborhood that was bestowed the honor of one of the 12 Exceptional Restaurans in the Mid-Atlantic by Gourmet Magazine . Birch's will be featuring my modern take on Spaghetti and Meatballs on their menu tomorrow through next Friday.



Birch's is located at 641 South Montford Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21224. Their phone number is 410.732.3000. BE THERE! (Reservations are suggsested)

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!

Congrats - D.Turnquist